937     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.1K     5 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 646     0 

A Request

H

Hyphenate

Could the admin (or admins, or whoever!) who puts up the pictures at the top of the forum identify the setting of the less identifiable pictures? Not being in Toronto, and not being completely familiar with every aspect of the city, sometimes, like with this picture (the bridge) I'd like to know where they are. Thanks! I appreciate it! :)

So where is it? ;)

It's one of the bridges over the don valley.

The UT Search is notoriously poor but I noticed today that punctuation matters (and it would be best if it didn't). If one searches Queen's Quay you get a different set of results from searching Queens Quay. If this is something that can be turned on or off it would probably be best 'off'. (I am also always puzzled when one searches and restricts search to titles only and gets hits on things that are not actually IN the title! - That has been a problem for ever and I assume some glitch.)

Though I realise it adds work for you UT guys but ...

1. In the Database page for a project could you add a link to the appropriate City of Toronto Development Applications page?

2. If there is an OMB appeal about a project that has a Database file could the OMB number (linked?) be added to the appropriate page?

Back