88 Scott St. (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

Thank you for your feedback. It’s really appreciated! We will make sure to monitor the utilities and hoping the elevators issues are in the past and no more major flooding..
I read somewhere in earlier posts that Concert services was great and really tried to fix so hoping that’s a good sign..

thank you all!

Carma billing is outrageous in this building with water,heat,electricity all bundled in one. They have some rental fee included in their billing too. I was living in 550 sq ft and averaging $100/Month.

Quality of the unit was very nice, elevator issues plagued my stay there and the inexperienced concierge staff made the stay unfortunately unpleasant. Things do seem to be improving.
WOW! How much water and heat/air conditioning did you use? I have a 900 sq ft and I average $60 a month through Carma (water/heat/electricity).

WOW! How much water and heat/air conditioning did you use? I have a 900 sq ft and I average $60 a month through Carma (water/heat/electricity).

After Sep 2018 when the building registered. They added a Fixed Heat Pump Charge that kept fluctuating from $10/13/25. I don't work 9-5 so I am home more during peak hours but still something doesn't add up.

After Sep 2018 when the building registered. They added a Fixed Heat Pump Charge that kept fluctuating from $10/13/25. I don't work 9-5 so I am home more during peak hours but still something doesn't add up.
That's crazy. I have a few friends in the building and their bill isn't out of wack at all. I imagine it's from your usage and being home during peak hours. It makes a huge difference.

Back