88 North at 88 Queen East (St. Thomas Dev) - Real Estate -

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
anyone know when occupancy is currently scheduled? or really, when the retail is scheduled to open. I want that rumoured grocery store open already!

tripwire

Member Bio
Reaction score
This is near where I work, and they've got a long ways to go. I wonder how much of a delay this weather is causing.

passingby

Member Bio
Reaction score
The building looks to be half way through construction on the outside (~15/30 floors). Id guess end of year/beginning of next year for occupancy to start...

Fireant

Member Bio
Reaction score
The buyers just received notification from developer to choose the interior decoration scheme via a website. At the end of the process before you can confirm the selection, they tagged along a page informing that they are changing the front load washer and dryer to a combi type (which you must accept and not pursue the developer after) and you must click the accept box before proceeding. Is this a common and legal procedure for developers to do (do a switcheroo on appliances prior to completion)?

Fireant

Member Bio
Reaction score
The building looks to be half way through construction on the outside (~15/30 floors). Id guess end of year/beginning of next year for occupancy to start...
Yes received notification of a delay to occupancy. It is now set at January 2020 for my upper floor unit.

passingby

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yes received notification of a delay to occupancy. It is now set at January 2020 for my upper floor unit.
My lower floor unit is also Jan 2020. Roof should be complete by end of this month and a final occupancy date sent within 30 days after so before end of Oct.

Fireant

Member Bio
Reaction score
My lower floor unit is also Jan 2020. Roof should be complete by end of this month and a final occupancy date sent within 30 days after so before end of Oct.
Well, they finally sent out another notification of occupancy date following the completion of roof slab. The latest (hope the final) date is June 2020 for my unit.