News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 757     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.2K     3 

85 Yonge St. + 20 Victoria St./1 Adelaide St. E. potential redevelopment (GWLRA, ?s, ?)

Automation Gallery

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see a new development proposal in the near future for this assembled property

Oxford, CPPIB sell Dynamic Funds Tower complex
The property, previously owned by Oxford Properties Group and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), includes: Dynamic Funds Tower at 1 Adelaide St. East, a 30-storey LEED Gold-certified office tower; 20 Victoria St., a nine-storey boutique office building; and 85 Yonge St., a three-storey retail building.

GWL Realty Advisors, the fund manager for both GWL and London Life, facilitated the partnership for the transaction.

Rumours of the pending sale were first reported by BNN Bloomberg in November, at which time it said the sale price would be approximately $475 million. No financial details have been released by the purchasers.
More................ https://renx.ca/oxford-cppib-sell-dynamic-funds-tower-complex/

Last edited:
Interesting. I work in one of the buildings facing the courtyard in the above picture - it was renovated last Summer with new benches, light fixtures, and trees; the public art was also fixed up. The courtyard sits on top of the underground parking lot which I think is part of the DF Tower.

Back