Hamilton 75 James Condos | 108m | 34s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

That's only because god cursed the church project lol..

Has anyone ever been inside the gentlemans club? My mind has always mulled over just what goes on in there..
The Hamilton Club is not a gentlemen's club with mostly being a space for business meetings, good food and drinks. Membership is required.

No, Hamilton no longer has a strip club. Closest is Solid Gold in Burlington. It's also not really "gentleman's". Last time I went was a few months ago with my fiancee and our couple friends. Plenty of women visit the strip clubs.

The one on the corner of james and main I was always thought was.. well now I'm disappointed - I pictured cigars and talking about stocks and business ventures, among other debaucherous things hur hur hur lol..
It's basically a meeting place for wealthy Hamiltonians, think of it as a country club - in the city. They pay a membership fee, get access to the restaurant and other things. Same as the Toronto Club. Basically where high power executives go to hang out and network.

It's basically a meeting place for wealthy Hamiltonians, think of it as a country club - in the city. They pay a membership fee, get access to the restaurant and other things. Same as the Toronto Club. Basically where high power executives go to hang out and network.
Ok so kinda what I thought anyways, without all the "other" stuff lol

also I thought hamilton had one strip club left?

20240508_175140.jpg

No, Hamilton no longer has a strip club. Closest is Solid Gold in Burlington. It's also not really "gentleman's". Last time I went was a few months ago with my fiancee and our couple friends. Plenty of women visit the strip clubs.
RIP Hanrahan's aka Hamilton Strip

I never liked strip clubs but having attended a few friend's 19th birthdays at one, I have to say the most impressive was at the Hamilton Strip with a performance to the Creed song "With Arms Wide Open"
😂

Back to the thread topic, thanks for all of the photo updates guys. Still can't believe how massive this one is. Over 100+ units more than the twin tower Cobalt/King William Urban Rentals project

Back