707 Lofts Condos (Enirox Group) - Real Estate -

That's the good thing about the system...you can back out. within 10 days.
And that's the bad thing about opening weekends; the frenzy, the emotion of trying to get what you want.

we got a call letting us know they can combine two 4th floor units for us; $549 for 2BR / 2 bath and Den, 1000+ square feet.

As someone in the neighbourhood, I am excited to watch this go up. I think it does bode well as another sign that the nabe is on the rise. The rumours of the Sobey's moving in on Bloor have not been refuted, and the real estate agent repping the empty furniture store says they do have an offer, so we'll see what moves in. The new gelato cafe should be opening soon too, and it looks like they may have a corner patio. And local shopowners have been saying the Starbucks scouts have been asking them questions about the area, so we may get that too. All this will help property values rise, and I think this condo will assist in that regard.

I hadn't that about parking re: Sobeys. I had heard it was going to be one of the Sobeys "Urban Fresh" locations, like the one they have in the Annex, and one on Yonge, which are generally in downtown stretches and do not have adjacent parking lots. That would be perfect for here. Regarding Starbucks, I have actually written to them on their website to pitch the neighbourhood, and I got a response back from someone thanking me and saying they would forward my suggestion to the development department. Might not be a bad idea if other people wrote to them as well.

The sales centre staff didn't impress me. For some reason ground floor units facing Dovercourt Rd aren't selling--odd considering Victorian houses down the street easily sell and I'd rather have a direct view of the road than a boring view of rooftops. They did say Enirox's next project won't launch until they've sold the remaining units at 707..so expect it sometime in Spring 2012.

I thought it came out pretty good,already met some neighbours and they were friendly enough,very professional looking owners/renters here not like City Place.The exterior still needs the greenery and the fencing to be installed,and the side needs the interlocking but this building is %95 completed.On time!!

That's good to hear that you won't be in a construction zone for months.

Update building final results was pretty good,lobby look nothing like the original showroom design with wood paneling and modern lighting,still teething issues but management fix it quickly.Major complaints was the terrible taping jobs on all the units but other than that come out as I envisioned.Sound proofing is amazing though and access to good entertainment is steps away from Bloor.No amenities except a unfinished party room but maintenance fees are pretty low which is good.

Thanks for the review. These kinds of reviews are very helpful. We don' really seem to hear from purchasers after occupancy.

Just a update from a owner of one of these units.Been living here since first day of completion and am pretty much happy how the condo has evolved.No surprises,very efficient property management,great neighbours with the occasional bad apple (party animals),very quiet building.They completed the rear area so we actually have some green space to relax,BBQ,or just mingle.There are no amenities except a office room with a small kitchen that can used as a party room if needed that leads out to the back landscaped areas.I would guess about 35% of the units are rentals ,I do not see much moving and the people I know living there are all owners.They over estimated the need for parking since there are at least 20 empty parking spaces.For me to get to work at Lakeshore and York it's only a 15 minute ride on transit that was one of the main reason I bought into this location,fit and finish is above average but the front lobby is bland as heck,it was suppose to a retro design but went cheap and put in tacky 3D panels.Maintenance is also low since we have no amenities and knock on wood no issues with the building itself.I know some of the projects build on landfills sites downtown had major issues with flooding in the underground and elevator shafts.

Just an update on the building and the resale market. I have developed a website for this building www.707lofts.ca. When one of these units appear they are snapped up quickly. The demand for low/mid rise vs high rise condo units are two very different markets. When some is talking about condo sales ask them what type of condos are they talking about. Being close to an EXISTing (not planned) subway line is another huge plus for this building.

Back