Toronto Six99 | 40.5m | 12s | Originate | srm Architects

Marcanadian

Member Bio
Reaction score
699 SHEPPARD AVE W
Ward 06 - North York District

4223wqwsd.JPG

Official Plan and Zoning by Law Amendment application to permit a 12 storey mixed use building with 155 residential units and a total gross floor area of 9,223.23m2. The proposed development will provide a total of 100 parking spaces located in a two level underground garage. Vehicluar access to the site will be provided by a single driveway via Sheppard Avenue East. A total of 161 bicycle parking spaces are proposed, of which 143 spaces will be for residents and 18 will be for visitors and allotted to proposed non-residential uses.

I'm rather confused by the address here.. 699 falls on the existing 2x8 storey midrises there I believe.

Hmmm, the most easterly retail unit in the existing midrise is marked 701 Sheppard Ave West.

The single family home to the east is marked 671 Sheppard Avenue West.

I can't discern what the application sign says but there is a notice of application on the property at 669, 2 units east of the midrise. (google streetview)

I'm thinking is an assembly on the east side of Yeomans, with 699 the last number assigned to that block. But that's just a guess.

I'd venture that 699 is a typo, that's all. Once the docs go it, this'll likely be updated to 669 Sheppard West… so I'm going to be bad and update the thread title.

I'd venture that 699 is a typo, that's all. Once the docs go it, this'll likely be updated to 669 Sheppard West… so I'm going to be bad and update the thread title.

669 would also be strange- it is a single residential property with no corner access, but "view all properties" only lists '699' as being affected.

Weird.

669 would also be strange- it is a single residential property with no corner access, but "view all properties" only lists '699' as being affected.

Weird.
Once the documents are posted, it's likely that a longer list of properties will be posted, showing a whole assembly.

699 Sheppard Avenue East is a Canada Post distribution centre. Is that going to be moved to another building, or are they going to be on the ground floor?

423wtfa.JPG
4ydsdsa.JPG
g3wdsa.JPG
faawadsf.JPG
4tefagsd.JPG
t4fasa.JPG
regss.JPG
rert5fg.JPG
3awefafd.JPG
3tawsd.JPG

34fw.JPG
32fwe.JPG
4gedw.JPG
breds.JPG
f3ewas.JPG
f32we.JPG
g3ew.JPG
g33dcs.JPG

Bayvista Condos:

The form of it is okay I guess, but holy crap, I know we don't want bland glass boxes, but are they just playing BINGO with how many materials you can slap onto it?

Back