57 Brock (Block Developments) - Real Estate

Got keys a few days ago, seems to have a lot of people moved in from floor 2-4, above that it's still inaccessable. Kinda shody work on a lot of the finishings though, saw marks, paint on the concrete ceiling, dings and chips on frames and doors..
Hey neighbour- got keys today. I -think, hope, pray- this is normal wear and tear that they clean up as they finalize the building. I've been to a lot of condos that looked similarly rough while construction was still ongoing

Howdy! Ya let's hope, I'm sure the common areas will be touched up. Hoping it's not a struggle to get them to clean up the unit a little bit though. I could just be being overly picky, first time owner so I'm not sure what's typically acceptable. Just feel like after spending that much and waiting SO long it should be damn near perfect!

Got keys a few days ago, seems to have a lot of people moved in from floor 2-4, above that it's still inaccessable. Kinda shody work on a lot of the finishings though, saw marks, paint on the concrete ceiling, dings and chips on frames and doors...
Welcome to crap GTA construction

Has anyone received any timing on full building completion? Looks like they are almost done with all units
I am also wondering the same thing! I was looking at purchasing a unit that's already in-occupancy, but don't want to pay the interim occupancy fees for too long until registration.
Are dates of condo registration always estimates/rumored? Wondering if anyone already living in the building has received any new notices/estimates regarding registration.

Last edited:

Back