Penthouse unit

Pics of the penthouse unit below.
masterbedroomensuite1_1200.jpg
pool1_1200.jpg
pool_1200.jpg
livingroom2_1200.jpg
kitchen_1200.jpg
731680_1200.jpg

Ohhhh myyy god. The calcutta (I think) marble is HEAVENLY - now, I need to change my pants.

But wtf is up with the exit sign, does that have to be there by code? I should seriously hope not.

Ohhhh myyy god. The calcutta (I think) marble is HEAVENLY - now, I need to change my pants.

But wtf is up with the exit sign, does that have to be there by code? I should seriously hope not.

You're not lying. This is hands down one of the best units I've seen in the city. That kitchen and rooftop pool are ridiculously good. Imagine what hosting parties at this place would be like.

More shots below. I like how the air vents are hidden along the perimeter.

livingroom1_1200.jpg

kitchen1_1200.jpg

kitchenfamilyroom_1200.jpg

familyroom_1200.jpg

Master bedroom:
masterbedroom2_1200.jpg

masterbedroomensuite2_1200.jpg

masterbedroomensuite_1200.jpg

terracebbq_1200.jpg

terracepool_1200.jpg

Holy crap. Nice pics. That is one hell of a bachelor pad. How much are we looking at here? If I win the Lotto Max this Friday I'm showing up to the sales office on Saturday.

That transparent-walled hot tub is a bit coke and hoes for my taste, but maybe I'm just a bit prudish.

Price

Asking price is $1,800 per sq. ft. or $7.5M. Size is 4,200 SF + 2,000 SF terrace.

I believe lower level units are available for just $800PSF.

You know you're balling when you have an "Exit" sign in your condo.

That's a lot of granite too. The folks at MuseumHouse should take notes.

Putting it into perspective, with 7.5million your could build at least one if not two giant houses, with horse stables, guest quarters, servant quarters, stunning gardens and driveways, just outside of toronto. with enough left over for a smaller Muskoka cottage!
:confused: :rolleyes:

Back