411 Church (CentreCourt) - Real Estate -

New Church Street High-Rise Enters Market as 'Axis Condos':
Boasting great transit access, plenty of shopping options, and a lively cultural scene, several of the major players in Toronto's development community are investing in the Church-Wellesley Village area. Just north of the Church and Carlton intersection, CentreCourt Developments recent 38-storey proposal at 411 Church Street is now hitting the market with the moniker 'Axis Condos', accompanied by polished new renderings that highlight the project's textured Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects design.

Our investors are really excited about Axis Condos. We have worked with CentreCourt on all of their projects and they always do the fundamentals well - good locations, their floor plans are efficient and well designed and priced well. We will be at the first launch for this project and you can register with our site to get the info as soon as it's available:

Happy to answer any questions you have about this condo

Last edited by a moderator:
Any residents share what quality is inside? Is it still the same as their other buildings?

Question.
I am extremely interested in purchasing a small unit for myself to live in the near future.

Did residents begin moving in this building?
Can someone please advise?
thank you.

I'll just leave this one here.
IMG_20201217_115658_2.jpg

Reactions: DSC

Back