Toronto 3775 Dundas West | 48m | 13s | TAS | SvN

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...icationsList.do?action=init&folderRsn=3269307

3775 DUNDAS ST W

Ward 13 - Etob. York OPA / Rezoning, Site Plan Approval

Proposed amendments to the zoning by-law to permit the development of a 14-storey mid-rise building fronting Dundas Street West, including 322 residential units and approximately 3 414 m2 of commercial/retail space on the ground floor. See folder 12 295562 WET 13 SA for related Site Plan Approval application.

Dundas and Scarlett... car wash going down? or is it opposite side? Etobicoke Motors moved out to Mississauga so thought this would be a reason of new development going on but now there's a new car dealership in this same building.

This should be on the south side of the street, just west of the apartment towers. Google search and maps indicates that 3775 is the Bliss Environmental Systems.

Google Maps: here

While looking up the location, I found something completely random in the area: Google has "street view" imagery of Lambton Golf Club. Thinking that Google had decided to add the city's golf clubs, I checked others including Glen Abbey and Islington as those were the first two that came to mind having hosted the Canadian Open. They don't have street view imagery. Nonetheless, it's amazing how expansive street view is becoming. I was happy just to have the Toronto Islands on street view. Now they have the likes of "glacier view" on the isolated island of Svalbard. And yet, coverage of U of T's picturesque St. George campus and Queen's Park is quite limited or non-existent.

8771490660_487825c61a_b.jpg

Source

Last edited:
This appears to have changed slightly from the last time we looked in. A decidedly less urban frontage on Dundas which now features live / work units instead of retail.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 1,715
Unfortunate about the retail. They also neutered several of the more interesting design elements including the angles on the top floors and the slick horizontal lines of the black component.

Back