UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Photo of the Day: South Core Fisheye
ALSO

3775 Dundas Street West (w of Scarlett Rd, s side, TAS Design Build, 14s, Teeple)

AlbertC

mrezwayz

UT Member
Dundas and Scarlett... car wash going down? or is it opposite side? Etobicoke Motors moved out to Mississauga so thought this would be a reason of new development going on but now there's a new car dealership in this same building.

AlbertC

This should be on the south side of the street, just west of the apartment towers. Google search and maps indicates that 3775 is the Bliss Environmental Systems.

Google Maps: here

junctionist

While looking up the location, I found something completely random in the area: Google has "street view" imagery of Lambton Golf Club. Thinking that Google had decided to add the city's golf clubs, I checked others including Glen Abbey and Islington as those were the first two that came to mind having hosted the Canadian Open. They don't have street view imagery. Nonetheless, it's amazing how expansive street view is becoming. I was happy just to have the Toronto Islands on street view. Now they have the likes of "glacier view" on the isolated island of Svalbard. And yet, coverage of U of T's picturesque St. George campus and Queen's Park is quite limited or non-existent.

ProjectEnd

This appears to have changed slightly from the last time we looked in. A decidedly less urban frontage on Dundas which now features live / work units instead of retail.

Capture.JPG

Attachments