Toronto 336 Queen Street West | 15.85m | 4s | Pearl Group | Turner Fleischer

ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Small redevelopment on Queen Street West. Replacing the existing, single story Urban Behavior / David's Tea structure.

Two floors of retail (basement, ground), two office (2nd, 3rd) a restaurant on top (4th).

Capture.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 5,939
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    357.7 KB · Views: 5,752
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 4,815
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 4,742
Quite nice. Been waiting for that awful Urban Behaviour to bite the dust for years. Surprised it was ever built.

We've just published a front-page story about the project. @ProjectEnd apparently it's not a restaurant space on the 4th floor, it's a patio area for office workers (potentially connected to a lunchroom).

Interesting. In that case, there's a discrepancy between the leasing brochure and the files submitted to the city:

4th Floor.JPG

Interesting to see Ashlar Urban acting as a developer here. They typically only act as the brokers.

I would be very surprised if Ashlar was the developer. It's not really what they do...

Attachments

• 4th Floor.JPG
    4th Floor.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,532
David's Tea left that spot awhile back. I don't think urban behaviour is there now either. It's killing me that I can't recall what's there. But regardless this project will look much better.

According to NRU, this has been approved. An employee of Rivoli contested the development citing construction impacts but provided no planning opposition in the board hearing.

Back