M2M Condos (Aoyuan Property Holdings ) - Real Estate -

The 2nd building is coming out....

Attachments

• M2M 2nd building allocation.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 463
New release, called "M2M Spaces", of 2-storey/ 3-storey "townhomes" located on the 6-story podium, and "townhomes" on the 31st-32nd floor (Should be 2-storey condo units but I can't seem to find confirmation).

So basically, 2-3 storey condo units, marketed as "townhomes".

Will M2M Phase 1 even finish..? Aoyuan not looking so promising currently...
(Aoyuan says it won't pay bonds signals default imminent)
Construction financing are done prior to start of Construction and distributed throughout construction as needed; thus M2M Phase 1 will complete without any stoppage or issues.

We should gather all the M2M buyers in case something happen, like the Crestford Clover, once the builder sold their projects, it’s too late for us to ask for more.

We should gather all the M2M buyers in case something happen, like the Crestford Clover, once the builder sold their projects, it’s too late for us to ask for more.
The Vancouver project has been sold, just when M2M for sale

I got reply from them last week through Facebook, they said Aoyuan Toronto and China are different entities and claimed that they use all local Canadian fundings for M2M, so they believed the current situation in China does not affect M2M. Hopefully, they are telling the truth not lying or putting off.

Phase 3 of M2M Condo! Total 496 units proposed, 38 storeys and 254 parking!

Rendering is taken from the architectural plan via Rezoning submission:

PLN - Architectural Plans - JUN 27  2022-1.jpg

Hello everyone, I am wondering based on your expert experience, when do you think this project will likely start the first occupancy based on current progress? I have a lower-level unit here and the developer delayed to April 2023, would like your opinions on planning ahead. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone, I am wondering based on your expert experience, when do you think this project will likely start the first occupancy based on current progress? I have a lower-level unit here and the developer delayed to April 2023, would like your opinions on planning ahead. Thanks in advance!
Phase 1 will likely top out early in the New Year,.... then add 6 months to finish off interior... so occupancy around Canada Day. With a lower level unit, your April 2023 Occupancy is highly do-able,... but do expect interior construction work on higher floors.

Hi, I am relatively new here on this site and I am unsure of the policies. My intention is to contribute and provide value as a fellow Realtor. That being said, if anyone in the M2M project with a 2bed unit wishes to assign their unit. I have a qualified potential client who is keen to buy into this project particularly.

Please drop me a line on my email at rr@richardrodrigues.com and we can chat more if you like. The closing of this project aligns with my clients needs.

Again, my intention is not to offend anyone. Respectfully, I thought this is the best place to ask since its a project specific thread. If it's not per the guidelines please let me know and I'll delete this comment. Thank you!

My ID is here:

Back