33 Yorkville Condos (Cresford) - Real Estate -

Posting here for FYI
I'm not sure if this will impact your closing date.
Sorry buyers, don't shoot the messenger:

Former Cresford Developments president alleges ‘cash crisis’ at condo firm

On Jan. 30, GLF Infrastructure Inc. filed a lien against the title of YSL Residences site (383 Yonge St.) for shoring work that began in June, 2019, saying it was owed $3,746,724.19 out of a total bill of $4.576-million.

"In order to complete the Projects, Cresford must meet its obligations to lenders, contractors and other stakeholders. This requires access to funding that Cresford does not currently have,” the lawsuit claims. The four active Cresford condominium projects include:
The Clover on Yonge (170 Merton St.), a 44-storey tower that has 523 units pre-sold; Halo Residences (480 Yonge St.) a 38-storey project with 414 presold units; 33 Yorkville Residences, a 41-storey tower with 1,028 presold units, and YSL Residences (383 Yonge St.), a proposed 85-storey tower that is projected to have more than 1,100 units.

Hello , hope very one stay safe during this time. I heard rumours that cresford go bankrupt. Is it true?

Hello , hope very one stay safe during this time. I heard rumours that cresford go bankrupt. Is it true?
You might want to read this notice of receivership covering Halo and Clover, two other Cresford projects. 33 Yorkville is also mentioned on that page but may be part of another receivership notice.

Yes, I got that. I thought it might be a fake news and faked link. Did anyone send the contract in?

Hey folks purchaser here at 33 Yorkville.

I think we should form a WhatsApp Group to strategize and share information. I am in corporate real estate myself so I dont mind setting it up.

Taylor

Back