Shared Outdoor Amenity Space with BBQ area
Kids Playground
Exclusive Rooftop Lounge
Storage Lockers
HIGH-END FINISHES IN EACH SUITE INCLUDE:
In-Suite Laundry with Washer & Dryer
Air Conditioning
Private Balcony or Patio

Council will rubber stamping this project ASP, as it meet the 6s height they love seeing. Then, look where it is.

Basically, this whole area should be levelled and reimagined. The street (Shepard Av.) behind these apartments can be included in the redevelopment. The old houses are basically in disrepair or boarded-up but they are on large lots with plenty of large mature trees; there is nothing there that is worth saving. I suspect the land owners are waiting for a developer to come along to buy them out. Cooksville needs a lot of work especially between the QEW and the Cooksville GO station but if the LRT gets cancelled it will take decades before we see any real change.

P1080256.JPG
DJI_0531_LI.jpg
DJI_0526.JPG
DJI_0527.JPG

^ Jasonzed, I believe some of the houses you identified in the red outlined area above are among the houses that have been identified to be bought by the City create a "Central Park" in this area, which has historically been prone to flooding from Cooksville Creek.

I'm surprised there are so many semi rural houses still there. Definitely something you don't see in an old suburban area in Toronto.

Back