Mississauga Westport Condos | ?m | 22s | Edenshaw | Arcadis

September 3rd
1694609822604.jpeg

1694609836219.jpeg

1694609850256.jpeg

Any idea if builder is providing ev parkings to their residents.i dnt see any news about them offering one .

Crazy how those people held onto their home in the corner there, but at the same time I understand... gotta be interesting having a parking garage and a tower in your backyard.

I wonder what the future for that site is. Will they continue to live there for years? Or one day will it get sold and turned into something else? If someone ever buys it and wants to change it from a SFH, it could potentially work well as a little restaurant or cafe with backyard and/or front yard patio, keep some of the house's features to maintain some "heritage" aspects... could be nice... just seems weird for a house to be there now lol

Crazy how those people held onto their home in the corner there, but at the same time I understand... gotta be interesting having a parking garage and a tower in your backyard.

I wonder what the future for that site is. Will they continue to live there for years? Or one day will it get sold and turned into something else? If someone ever buys it and wants to change it from a SFH, it could potentially work well as a little restaurant or cafe with backyard and/or front yard patio, keep some of the house's features to maintain some "heritage" aspects... could be nice... just seems weird for a house to be there now lol
That parking garage is to disappear in the coming years and be replaced by a new development.

That house on the corner is only one of many homes in the GTA where the buyer refused to sell with Citylight being the worst of them so far. The owner of the Citylight house got more than the listing when they sold their place last year, which was less than what the developer next to them was willing to pay them when buying up the property for it.

Someone may buy that house on the comer, tear it down, and build something bigger or the city buys it for a parkette.

Expect to see more of these hold outs as areas get redeveloped

We are happy to announce the launch of the Westport Preferred Parking Program!
The Preferred Parking Program is designed to ensure that your purchase experience is as seamless as possible.

Preferred Parking - Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Equipment
We will be offering approximately 48 spaces equipped with easy-to-use Electric Vehicle (EV) chargers. For those interested in securing an EV charger, we are offering the exclusive option to pre-purchase and select your designated parking space early, starting Friday February 9th at 12:00pm and closing Thursday, February 15th at 12:00am.

In addition to obtaining early access to the Parking Program, those who pre-purchase an EV charger will receive an extra 10% off the standard Electric Vehicle charger price, paying $12,600.00 + HST rather than the full price of $14,000.00 + HST. Note that Parking spaces with EV charging stations will be available for purchase on a first come first served basis while quantities last.

The EV charging stations require a 20% deposit to secure. If you are interested in pre-purchasing an Electric Vehicle Charging Station you must contact Customer Care at decorstudio@edenshaw.com before Thursday, February 8th, 2024.

Preferred Parking (No EV)
For a one-time fee, you will be given the opportunity to select the location of your parking spot, starting Tuesday, February 27th at12:00pm, and closing on Friday, March 8th at12:00am.
Please take note of these dates as once the program opens on February 27th, parking spaces will be available on a first come first served basis until closing on March 8th. After these dates, parking spots will be randomly assigned. The Preferred Parking Program will be available through the Purchaser Portal, so make sure you’re able to access your account in advance of this date. Please follow the below link:​
Payment Options
For those who wish to participate in the Preferred Parking Program and/or have purchased an EV charger, you will have the option to either add 80% of the cost to your closing fees or pay upon submission by cheque. Please note a 20% deposit is required upon your selection.​

Preferred Parking Program Schedule​

GA_P_NQkm-9p.jpg
Is it too expensive for last minute upgrades for ev parking and charging premium price on top of already purchased parking for non ev owners to get preferred spot.What are your thoughts on this .​

March 22
More up on my site

The elevator was in the process of being removed
53619945212_dff1e91d50_b.jpg

53620816251_d8db34550f_b.jpg

53621151884_93e96eb72d_b.jpg

53621266880_5af276a9fd_b.jpg

53621152269_2d19d2e9ec_b.jpg

53620816796_1803230ea7_b.jpg

Back