2131 Yonge St (Art Shoppe Condos) (Freed Developments) - Real Estate -

Being from Ottawa, I love Farm Boy. Really great choice for the area.

What's the latest on move in for residents? 2020?

My Occupancy date is April 3rd, 2020. I'm in the lofts (the south end) not the tower.
My parents have a unit too few floors down and its occupancy date is in Feb 2020.

This is as per the latest communication we received from management in July

My Occupancy date is April 3rd, 2020. I'm in the lofts (the south end) not the tower.
My parents have a unit too few floors down and its occupancy date is in Feb 2020.

This is as per the latest communication we received from management in July

Was your occupancy date pushed back?

RISK!!

On Friday I got my bike stolen because following the rules "no bikes on the elevators or floors" the only space as a resident, is the 'Short term bike storage" where everyone can have access (resident or not). The security cameras are not working, only one concierge and one security guard for the building and the answer that I received from the Building managers are 'if I have a expensive bike, I will broke the rules and I will put my bike on my apartment or personal locker"
They are not taking care for residents items or similar even if the residents are following the rules.

Attachments

• 7DEEDD1F-CC55-41D0-BA35-3CB88912C887.jpeg
    7DEEDD1F-CC55-41D0-BA35-3CB88912C887.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 374
Am I the only one who is getting really high utility bills?
I'm a resident at another Freed-Capital developed building, 150 Redpath. I assume you use Enercare submetering at your building too? These Freed-Capital buildings seem to all have the same problems.

I'm a resident at another Freed-Capital developed building, 150 Redpath. I assume you use Enercare submetering at your building too? These Freed-Capital buildings seem to all have the same problems.
yes we have the enercare sub metering - what do we do about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any thoughts on the build quality? I've heard of some flooding in the building and other structural issues. Freed seems to have a mixed reputation...

Back