News   Oct 18, 2024
 244     1 
News   Oct 17, 2024
 990     1 
News   Oct 17, 2024
 703     3 

2121 Rathburn Road East (Mississauga, ?, ?)

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
This is next to Etobicoke Creek and part of an existing apartment building site and calling for 172 units

This proposal begs the question whether it's time to revisit the bridge plan again. Without a bridge across the Etobicoke Creek there, this property is not transit-friendly. Not that the residents on the Etobicoke side would want Rathburn opened across to Mississauga. That would be a huge NIMFY battle. (Anyway, Mexico, I mean Mississauga, should pay for the bridge.)

This proposal begs the question whether it's time to revisit the bridge plan again. Without a bridge across the Etobicoke Creek there, this property is not transit-friendly. Not that the residents on the Etobicoke side would want Rathburn opened across to Mississauga. That would be a huge NIMFY battle. (Anyway, Mexico, I mean Mississauga, should pay for the bridge.)

If I remember correctly, It's on Mississauga books to be done, but the NIMBY's is delaying it, as well long over due. Could be Mississauga will pay full cost of the bridge or be a 50/50 split with Toronto.

Back