Toronto Fleur Condos | 85.34m | 29s | Menkes | a—A

khris

Member Bio
Reaction score
So today they are doing soil samples/testing of the corner of Church and Shuter. I figure it's a matter of time before something gets built here. Looking forward to what is to come!

IMG_20141122_121055+1.jpg

So today they are doing soil samples/testing of the corner of Church and Shuter. I figure it's a matter of time before something gets built here. Looking forward to what is to come!

IMG_20141122_121055+1.jpg

my guess is a condo. sucks to be those who bought into core condos. if a condo goes up, there goes the view.

Testing is either for the approved hotel or as a condition of sale. I hope the hotel is starting.

Actually, I may have the wrong corner. As to the brand, that's up to the investment company.

The view looking west from Core was this parking lot if you were on a lower floor.

neither of you have sense that regardless of floor level, you are looking beyond the parking lot... lets say at a distance, perhaps the church or St Mikes Hospital. Regardless, ones view is blocked. I wouldn't want to look directly into another building.

If a hotel is being built. Can any one tell me how much did they pay for the property? How many stories is it going to be. And what's the name of the hotel.

neither of you have sense that regardless of floor level, you are looking beyond the parking lot... lets say at a distance, perhaps the church or St Mikes Hospital. Regardless, ones view is blocked. I wouldn't want to look directly into another building.
Then I guess you better not move into Core.

Enough talk of a hotel in this thread please, there is no hotel going in at 60 Shuter. Innsertnamehere is right, there is one approved for Shuter and Jarvis, not here.

In regards to the view, we don't know what massing is being proposed for 60 Shuter, so why assume automatically that there will be no westward view for residents of Core? It's way too early to declare that. Anyway, nobody bought at Core thinking about the view. Core, with mostly small suites, was sold nearly entirely to investors because it's close to Ryerson. It will mostly be an unofficial Ryerson student residence.

And pmilo, it's "Come on", not "common".

I can hardly feel sorry for the Core Condo residents and their lost views, considering that Core Condos is itself blocking the west face of the condo building at 76 Shuter.

Purchase hasn't been posted on RealNet yet....I will monitor though.

Back