Mississauga TANU | ?m | 15s | Edenshaw | IBI Group

With this proposal on Park St., the building under construction on Ann St., the West Village Proposal, 300+ units approved across from West Village and upcoming redevelopment of the GO Station lands, Port Credit will become a sizeable hub in the medium term.

https://www.insauga.com/some-residents-fuming-about-brand-new-development-proposed-for-mississauga
pcdevelopment.jpg

pcdevelopment2.jpg

Couldn't find a thread for this, but Gordon Woods Condos developer Edenshaw's website says Tanu Condos and Townhouses is coming to Port Credit. Registration is up, and is "coming Fall 2018". Glad to see more density in Port Credit. Description from website:
A boutique collection of only two hundred and four residences, including six townhomes, TANU weaves together all the right elements for modern urban life: sophistication, convenience, connectivity, and inside/outside amenities. Just a stroll away: riverside trails, the harbour and Port Credit’s own thriving village life with all its colourful independent stores and cafes, not to mention fast commuter connections to the city and throughout the GTA. Intimately tucked away on a residential street and beautifully crafted inside and out, TANU addresses the needs of the out and about nature lover, the community minded, as well as all those modern urbanists who, like TANU, artfully combine everything in one.

Found this rendering here, but I'm not sure if it is up to date or accurate.
Park-Street-Condos.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is under a thread with a title something like "21-29 Park Street". It's been in the works for over a year and was recently approved by Council. It's quite a large building for PC, it's only 2 blocks from the GO Station and has the lowest parking ratio I have ever seen for a Mississauga development.

I'm pretty sure this is under a thread with a title something like "21-29 Park Street". It's been in the works for over a year and was recently approved by Council. It's quite a large building for PC, it's only 2 blocks from the GO Station and has the lowest parking ratio I have ever seen for a Mississauga development.
Really? I looked up the staff report, It's proposing 229 spaces for 207 units.. a 1.1 ratio isn't exactly low. Mind you - the required parking count is 335 spaces..

There are only 187 resident spaces for 207 units that's only 0.9 spaces per unit. Mississauga generally requires 1.25 resident spaces per one bedroom unit, 1.4 spaces per 2-bedroom. This development has a projected population of 518 people, meaning a lot of them will not drive. I admit for Toronto this is not low- but for Mississauga it is.

Back