News   Apr 23, 2024
 202     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 323     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 557     0 

2019 Canadian Federal Election

Oh look who's sitting down during O Canada :mad:

Lol i am loving these Liberals are Canadian patriots while Scheer is an American Trump plant conspiracy by the liberals.

Really showed that both the liberals and Conservatives have run a shit campaign and why they both are stuck with less than a third of the vote.

Scheer is literally an American

Based on how Trudeau and company have acted, I dont think they have Canada's best interest in mind either.

That is why there should be a minority to make Trudeau accountable to parliament and not just allow him to pretend he is some well-loved leader on social media.

Based on how Trudeau and company have acted, I dont think they have Canada's best interest in mind either.

That is why there should be a minority to make Trudeau accountable to parliament and not just allow him to pretend he is some well-loved leader on social media.
I question that logic.
Trudeau does not have Canada's best interest in mind - so we should return him to power.
Minority still allows a lot of leeway to PMO - which was the source of most of the troubles - that and an incompetent Cabinet, who are chosen by the same PM/PMO..

Last edited:
Elizabeth May IS American and is running to be our Prime Minister. Where's your moral outrage about that?

Are you trolling? This has been explained a billion times. Scheer and co. have repeatedly made a stink about the other politicians having French nationality etc, and then when it he came to him tried to play dumb saying "but nobody asked me" [Elizabeth May did not do that.] This is why people are making fun of Scheer. Is this logic really that hard to grasp?

Last edited:
Elizabeth May IS American and is running to be our Prime Minister. Where's your moral outrage about that?

She's not. She lost it in 1978 when she became a Canadian citizen.
She also didn't try to hide it.

So anyone's moral outrage is directed in exactly the right direction on this issue.

What has he done that has acted against Canada?

He has not been a very good prime minister who is quite arrogant and more worried pleasing his fans on twitter then governing this nation for all. Why do you think he is so unpopular? If he has been a great thing for canada why isnt he easily winning?
Answer me that lol..

Are you trolling? This is has been explained a billion times. Scheer and co. have repeatedly made a stink about the other politicians having French nationality etc, and then when it he came to him tried to play dumb saying "but nobody asked me" [Elizabeth May did not do that.] This is why people are making fun of Scheer. Is this logic really that hard to grasp?

And trudeau does not want to talk about what he did in his 20s and wants everyone to learn from his mistakes instead only when they are uncovered yet preaches endlessly about his morals as pm..

Both Trudeau and Scheer are deeply morally bankrupt individuals.

Like you cant attack Scheer and then defend trudeau...

You have to see them as both flawed.

She's not. She lost it in 1978 when she became a Canadian citizen.
She also didn't try to hide it.

So anyone's moral outrage is directed in exactly the right direction on this issue.

All I'm saying is that this is a weak sauce argument to make against Andrew Scheer and certainly in of itself not compelling enough of a reason to vote against him. Just as weak sauce as saying that he'd govern the same way Doug Ford is governing just because they are from the same party stripes. I trust that voters are smarter than to fall for these logic traps.

All I'm saying is that this is a weak sauce argument to make against Andrew Scheer and certainly in of itself not compelling enough of a reason to vote against him. Just as weak sauce as saying that he'd govern the same way Doug Ford is governing just because they are from the same party stripes. I trust that voters are smarter than to fall for these logic traps.

The issue is not his American-ness, its his hypocrisy. Yes, that is also a problem for Trudeau.

The point is essentially that they are equally bad in this regard, and as such will have to be judged in other ways; such as policy/platform, which many don't feel reflects well on Scheer/the Conservatives either.

He has not been a very good prime minister who is quite arrogant and more worried pleasing his fans on twitter then governing this nation for all. Why do you think he is so unpopular? If he has been a great thing for canada why isnt he easily winning?
Answer me that lol..

Rise of populist right wing rhetoric here and across the globe, against a PM who's very progressive and left wing.
You've failed to actually provide any actions he's taken against Canada's interests, being arrogant and pandering to his base isn't an example of that.

Back