News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 569     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 871     0 

2007 Ontario Election: John Tory throws the Election!

i predict a decent size liberal Majority at 64 seats...

I voted and i really voted Liberal because the Tory lady thinks she is some high class bitch. She rented a banquet hall for 100k, what a waste !!!

Somehow I doubt that she thinks of herself as a "high-class bitch."

whats shocking is the Liberal gained seats and really the closest Tory seat to Toronto is Thornhill...

This is what I wrote to Tory

You stupid f@cking morons!!!!!!!!!! Way to go with your faith based bullsh@t!!!!! This was yours to lose and now we have a compulsive f@cking liar running the place again, and Toronto better get used to bending over!!

F@CKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

i wish!!!

No its all the way in the Edge of Brampton...

Bramalea Gore Malton.

It was a close race in the last election but the liberal guy easily won this time..

Yeah, John Tory - what a success that man is. 70/71 seats for the Liberals - I expected the majority after Tory allowed his campaign to implode, but this is really lopsided, given that the Liberals only got 42% of the vote, but 66% of the seats. I would have like the Tories to pick up a few seats, particularly the good Red Tory candidates, like Beckles in Brampton West, if only to counter the wing-nuts like Hillier (though with him elected, it will add some Rob Ford-loony comedy to Queen's Park).

Tory needs to do is run for PM and make the hat trick.

You stupid f@cking morons!!!!!!!!!! Way to go with your faith based bullsh@t!!!!! This was yours to lose and now we have a compulsive f@cking liar running the place again, and Toronto better get used to bending over!!

Really, you have to try and stop being so subtle.

Wow, I haven't been THAT drunk since the last time Mike Harris won. :D

Well, good effort, Green! I predict, 4 yrs from now, Green Party will win 3 seats :cool:

NDP came close to winning 6-7 more seats, so i see them getting those next time.

However, i think Tories are done at any real chance of breaking through the GTA.

Liberals own this area really...

Back