512     0 
News   Jul 03, 2020
 1.3K     2 

185 Enfield (MCC, ?, 34s, Kirkor)

Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
From the city planner:

"This project is still going through the Lifting of the H application process where the applicant is continuing to work with the City on the utility and streetscape portions of the project. After this process is finished, the applicant will need to obtain Site Plan Approval from the City and then the issuance of their Building Permit.

With all the above outstanding, it is tough to indicate a timeline however I can share the fact that the applicant is working diligently to obtaining all these approvals to move forward with the project."

rhys17

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like some action on this. Part of parking lot closed off, BIRD construction banners and shipping container on site. Also a construction office.

Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like some action on this. Part of parking lot closed off, BIRD construction banners and shipping container on site. Also a construction office.
It's probably for something else.

From the city planner:
"Status is still the same for the site although the process is still continuing. I am not sure what the activity is on site at this point but no permits have been issued."

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
There was a recent article on RENX about GWL and it mentions this building. Says it's supposed to start construction this year.

khristopher

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've seen many construction sites do site prep that looks like excavation, but really isn't. I think that's all they're doing here.