Mississauga 1315 Silver Spear Road | 30.52m | 8s | Starlight | Arch. Unfolded

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
The Local Councilor and NIMBY folks will be out to stop this building. There is an 8 floor tower there now.

This is a tower-in-the-park site with a lot of space between the current tower and Burnhamthorpe Road, which it backs on, just west of Dixie Road (so yes, there's room for more density here). @drum118: any idea what has happened with the proposal lately?

This is a tower-in-the-park site with a lot of space between the current tower and Burnhamthorpe Road, which it backs on, just west of Dixie Road (so yes, there's room for more density here). @drum118: any idea what has happened with the proposal lately?

There was a planning meeting for this projects a month or so ago and believe it was pass at the committee level. Due to lack of time and backlog, I am about 4-8 month out of date on most things and looks I could be back on track by the end of the month. Plan on trying to catch up on all the projects I have been following this week.

As of 1/29/2020
Jonathan Famme
Planner, Development Central Area

"They have only submitted the initial application and have not made any resubmissions to move this forward."

http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/residents/development-applications

1580315060681.png

1580315111400.png

1580315279721.png

1580315323647.png

Back