12 Degrees Condos (BSÄR Group of Companies) - Real Estate -

Those are some seriously messed up floorplans. Absolute rubbish.

Actually, I saw some really great ones about 2 months ago and I like their model suite. I have the original price list as well (I snuck in and the guy doing the finishing let me look around - this was almost pre-broker). Personally, I love the look of the building and with the way John St. is developing, this could very well be that nice little boutique building in the heart of it all. One of the few I'm keeping a close eye on.

Actually, I saw some really great ones about 2 months ago and I like their model suite. I have the original price list as well (I snuck in and the guy doing the finishing let me look around - this was almost pre-broker). Personally, I love the look of the building and with the way John St. is developing, this could very well be that nice little boutique building in the heart of it all. One of the few I'm keeping a close eye on.

Would you mind sending me the price list?

I didn't like some of the layouts, but the crappy layouts seemed to be on the lower floors. Once you get above the 4th floor the layouts aren't bad. Linear kitchens and windowless bedrooms are here to stay so we better get used to them. I personally hate them, but they do create a larger living room so....

7 page thread in 'Projects & Construction' here.

The plans are not bad, but not that great either.
I don't get the bedrooms on the lower level of the townhomes (should be upstairs for privacy and quietness), and there are lots of interior bedrooms. The units that have balconies have these really large swinging doors which takes up valuable space in these small units -- it should be sliding doors to save space and keep the facade looking consistant. There are a couple floor plans on the 9th floor which are nice though.

Last edited:
We just did our closing for 12 degrees condo unit. The builder is a terrible person. His name is Tyler. He is charging unreasonable development levies and extension fees. He is very rude to the buyer's and has sworn at people on the phone. I have purchased many properties in the past but has not dealt with someone this arrogant ever. Not only is he arrogant his practices are unethical. I would like anyone else who is doing their closings now for 12 degrees to raise their voice so we can get together and deal with this collectively and efficiently.

We usually hear horror stories about developers. It's good to read a positive one.
I just did my closing for condo at 12 degrees. I have to break it to you that this is the worst developer I have ever dealt with. He is the most unfair person. He has been charging all his purchasers ridiculous amounts of development levies and enormous amounts of extension fees.

I just did my closing for condo at 12 degrees. I have to break it to you that this is the worst developer I have ever dealt with. He is the most unfair person. He has been charging all his purchasers ridiculous amounts of development levies and enormous amounts of extension fees.

Condoinvestor, with great regret, I concur with your experiences, observations, analysis, and opinion.

We just did our closing for 12 degrees condo unit. The builder is a terrible person. His name is Tyler. He is charging unreasonable development levies and extension fees. He is very rude to the buyer's and has sworn at people on the phone. I have purchased many properties in the past but has not dealt with someone this arrogant ever. Not only is he arrogant his practices are unethical. I would like anyone else who is doing their closings now for 12 degrees to raise their voice so we can get together and deal with this collectively and efficiently.

Please feel free to PM me about your experiences. Perhaps it is time that some of the purchasers who feel the same meet to discuss what the future holds. I have already taken steps to investigate the options available to me to ensure that my needs, as well as those of the public, are remedied and protected.

Please feel free to PM me about your experiences. Perhaps it is time that some of the purchasers who feel the same meet to discuss what the future holds. I have already taken steps to investigate the options available to me to ensure that my needs, as well as those of the public, are remedied and protected.
I have just PMd you. I am also investigating the options. Lets find more people who feel they've been screwed over and collectively raise a voice against their unfair practices.

I made a thread about this. Closing costs are open season on the purchaser and a giant F*** you to the buyer.
Sorry to hear about that. I'm curious to hear more about your experience though (PM if you want).

Condoinvestor, did you negotiate a cap in your agreement? If so, I would really be interested what were your closing costs? Also, what are extension fees?

Back