News   Mar 28, 2024
 108     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Futureshop sign added and work on the missile lunch tube:

1366063125_220e45df47_b.jpg

1366958172_9b2a62d7ee.jpg

Work on Dundas subway entrance and the street-level:

1366066803_1981e1c920.jpg
1366957264_6b6eca95ff.jpg

Does anyone know if the subway entrance will be changed so that the entrance is through the building rather than down the stairs in the middle of the sidewalk? Direct access to the subway from the building and a wider sidewalk seems like a good idea but I don't know if this is part of the plan.

Yonge St - Excellent, nearly seamless transition from the HMV store to the new structure.

1366961932_bd8e204ff2_b.jpg

Further up the street there were trucks out with a large neon sign to be mounted to one of the buildings north of TLS. It was a yellow sign with APOLLO written in red neon. I wonder if this is for an actual retail outlet, or if it is just for a movie shoot. Anyone know?

Movie.

Like the above poster said its a movie, they have does cables all around the sidewalk, like each time they shoot movies in the city, also when you look at the sign it looks very temp.

DSC_0851.jpg

DSC_0853.jpg

They are attaching more of those Younge signs on the street poles, there 3 trucks on younge right not.

DSC_0855.jpg

The future shop sign really gives life to the building, its all coming together now.

Paul

The Future Shop sign certainly does make things feel a little bit less bland! Great job on the pics guys. Those of us that can't as easily go see the pictures really appreciate it.

Did they cancel the video screens under the Resident Evil Ad? Why are there windows there? I though there was supposed to be more screens in that area?

It's a typical half-ass Toronto fix up. I guarantee you that lousy sidewalk patch job will stay like that for a long time to come.

On another note, the sidewalk seems awfully narrow for what the southbound pedestrians are about to encounter.

Back