News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.3K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 629     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 910     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
kimjongil_alt.jpg

Nice and circular too, fits perfectly for an homage to our Dear Leader.

Or perhaps a memorial. Didn't you see the headlines? Kim Jong Ill.

Sept 9/08 Update

at night with signs all lit up TLS facade looks decent ... beyond my expectation

I apologize if this issue has already been discussed (it's hard to keep track of all the grievances people have with this building), but what's up will those smaller, skewed video screens that boarder the large screen? They look so haphazard and...well, ugly. They make the fake fans look dignified.

I apologize if this issue has already been discussed (it's hard to keep track of all the grievances people have with this building), but what's up will those smaller, skewed video screens that boarder the large screen? They look so haphazard and...well, ugly. They make the fake fans look dignified.

The satellite screens are cheaper than simply putting up a bigger screen.

The spacing between screens is uneven on the right side, and there is no indication that PenEquity has any desire to fix it. It sort of matches all the other unintentional asymmetries, like windows that don't line up.

Silence&Motion raises a good point. We should put up a Toronto Life Square Grievance Database so that newcomers can get up to speed.

Silence&Motion raises a good point. We should put up a Toronto Life Square Grievance Database so that newcomers can get up to speed.

A Toronto Life Square Compliment Database would be so much less work.

Back