News   Apr 25, 2024
 252     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 809     2 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 819     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
The big central ad has been installed, and the scale of the thing is actually impressive. Inside, they've also completely hoarded off the Starbucks spot, and they've got signage up announcing a March 2008 opening for Extreme Fitness.

I noticed today too, it seems like there's only one escalator joining the second and third levels. I don't get it. Assuming that the escalator runs up, how do you get back down? Wait for an elevator? The fire stairwells? Whatever they have planned it would have to be something capable of handling large crowds, like you'd get after three movies let out at the same time.

The big central ad has been installed, and the scale of the thing is actually impressive. Inside, they've also completely hoarded off the Starbucks spot, and they've got signage up announcing a March 2008 opening for Extreme Fitness.

I noticed today too, it seems like there's only one escalator joining the second and third levels. I don't get it. Assuming that the escalator runs up, how do you get back down? Wait for an elevator? The fire stairwells? Whatever they have planned it would have to be something capable of handling large crowds, like you'd get after three movies let out at the same time.

1197122015.jpg

Looks like you are right sir. How odd....?

The other escalator is hidden behind some drywall on the second floor (I too thought that there was only one but I looked at the plans, the the down escalator is off to the side. It would be a disaster if they had one going up but you had to the take the elevator down (no one would use the food court).

The new ad looks great. It's for yogurt, and hardly white.. very colourful and with a huge strawberry on it. It wasn't lit when I was by at 5:30 though... my camera was dead, but i'll see if i can swing by later and catch a shot if no one beats me to it.

Allow me to join the chorus admitting that maybe this isn't SUCH a disaster...or at least, nothing that couldn't be easily fixed once Pen Eq unloads the thing to a real developer in a few years.

I have to say that the yogurt add is one sexy ad! It really makes the building more physically attractive. I think i actually like this building lol:)

The more of the building that is covered up, the better it looks. Just as intended.

The fans really need to go. Can anyone say that those things are better than advertising? Also, they need some ads to cover all that HVAC equipment up on the roof. I find the mess up on the roof really distracting.

The new ad looks great. I was in T.O. on Friday pre-Yoplait. I was surpised how much of this building is yet to be completed. How can anyone pass judgement on this project before it is finished? Each new addition wins more converts. The finished product will have more than a few critics eating their words.

Back