News   Apr 23, 2024
 55     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 828     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 284     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
that north facing sign is going to be massive. I saw the half they put up last night, and it's big. when the other half is added..I can't even imagine.

Folks I could be wrong but I don't think that's half the sign, I think those first two sections are only 1/3 of it. Just by eyeballing it, I think there's 4 sections yet to go up.

I modified one of the photos (very primitive) and include the sign plan for the north side.

met_north.jpg

DSC_1231_mod.jpg

"Folks I could be wrong but I don't think that's half the sign, I think those first two sections are only 1/3 of it. Just by eyeballing it, I think there's 4 sections yet to go up."

I am not sure the photo showed the finished result of the evening. I went by this morning and it looked like half was done. I have no idea whether it was the same as the photo though.

"Folks I could be wrong but I don't think that's half the sign, I think those first two sections are only 1/3 of it. Just by eyeballing it, I think there's 4 sections yet to go up."

I am not sure the photo showed the finished result of the evening. I went by this morning and it looked like half was done. I have no idea whether it was the same as the photo though.

Just got home from school and walked by it on the way home. Im pretty sure half of it is up.

Yea, well over half has been put up, I think theres going to be 5 sections, and three were put up last night. Not sure if they are doing anything tonight.

1474191449_6168a5e9a1_b.jpg

Looks like those hooks on the left are for a sign. I'm guessing either another FutureShop sign or the one I'm looking forward to the most right now: TorontoLife.

Actually, that's an interesting thought: It looks like signs are being put up as their space is being sold. If TorontoLife already purchased the naming rights, why hasn't their sign been put up yet? You would think that they would like to get their money's worth and begin getting exposure for TorontoLife Square as a brand ASAP.

Is it confirmed an Art Deco like sign of Toronto LIfe Square will be hoisted up on the side of the buidling?
The picture on the website is outdated and shows Metropolis.
Penequity needs to update their website.

Looks like demolition on the Dundas Station sidewalk entrance will begin soon. Murray's Demolition has set up shop on Dundas and brought in a big dumpster and bulldozers.

I can't wait for this building to open, so I can get inside.

I was just over at that crappy Future Shop returning a hard drive and dealt with a really cool and knowledgeable girl at the customer service desk who is a supervisor there. I asked her when the new store opens and she said in one month, give or take a few days.

Back