News   Apr 18, 2024
 645     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.6K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.3K     4 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Has anyone still noticed Cineplex hasn't taken down the AMC signs yet. Seems odd considering it's such a high profile location. They've done some minor re-branding on the inside, but the outside still screams AMC.

I was told a few weeks ago that Cineplex has until the end of the year to re-brand the AMC locations that they picked up, so we'll see if my info is correct or not because this same person told me everything would be changed out by the time Cineplex took contol of the complexes.

Last edited:
anyone have news on this?
With the amount of space they've dry-walled off, it looks like they might be adding another sit-down restaurant (like Milestones or Jack Astor's upstairs)

^

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Under Review

TORONTO ON

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 12 281951 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Nov 20, 2012

Project: Restaurant Greater Than 30 Seats Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to existing office/retail/cafeteria space to restaurant in existing building "Shark Club Sports bar and Grill" Unit 310 (615.8m2)

Some friends from out west mentioned that this is a sports bar concept from the Moxies team...

It looks like a classy version of Hooters. I'm not compalining though! A major sports oriented bar was needed at Y&D. It will make up for not having an ESPN or 40/40 Club

The was a Shark City Bar and Grill up at Yonge and Eglinton a few years ago – not sure if it’s the same people involved in that

Between this and the new Beer Store in the basement, this building will seem a lot less empty.

I think the biggest failture of this building is the first floor serves no purpose: escalators and movie tickets counters. Kidding? Why all the empty space on the first floor at Y/D? What are they thinking?

Back