News   Mar 28, 2024
 521     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 407     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 744     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I wish they would put up the signs faster! I walked by last night and the huge screen looked amazing. Imagine what it will look like when it is done. I'm excited about the restaurants too - Johnny Rockets, Jack Astor's, etc. This thing cannot be done fast enough. I'm surprised PenEquity has not updated their news releases yet - or offered any other specific information.

yeah, seriously.

I'm kind of looking forward to the Wolfgang Puck Cafe.

I predict that the Adidas store will be more or less empty all of the time, and will prove to be a huge waste of the front corner space. But Adidas won't abandon it, because they'll want the keep the high profile location, no matter how deserted the store is.

^ I don't see how Adidas would be empty. Yonge Street, from the Sportschek at the Eaton Centre on Queen Street, up to the stretch of independent sports jersey stores between Dundas and Gerrard, makes Yonge a pretty good place for comparison-shopping sports gear downtown. Sportschek, just outside Queen subway station, usually has a good number of people in it, so I can't see why Adidas, which will occupy a similar spot at Dundas, would do any worse.

dude, adidas, for whatever reason, is outrageously hip again. go check out the adidas originals store that opened recently on queen west.. you'll feel like you have no idea what the hell's going on if you go in there.. trust me, the kids are down with adidas

yeah, seriously.

I'm kind of looking forward to the Wolfgang Puck Cafe.

I predict that the Adidas store will be more or less empty all of the time, and will prove to be a huge waste of the front corner space. But Adidas won't abandon it, because they'll want the keep the high profile location, no matter how deserted the store is.

Unlike you, I predict that Adidas knows what it's doing.

There's an Adidas store on Queen Street, and its always packed with people. I predict the Adidas store at Metropolis will be as busy as the Apple Store in the Eaton Center.

How about his brother Peter?
0-PP-pointer.jpg

If you look at metropolis.ca now, you will see an updated version of how the signage should look from Dundas Square; View 1. It includes those fans.

If this is how the thing will ultimately look I am encouraged. I wish they would hurry up and get all the advert boards up now. It's beginning to be (hopefully the end of) a terribly long saga. I do I like this development. Was horrified about how the back end was taking shape but last night during Nuit Blanche I found that the presence on Gould St. was actually quite pleasant for such a synthetic building.

BTW -- the Nuit Blanche stuff on Devo Square was just a total gas.

Back