News   Apr 24, 2024
 142     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 411     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 465     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Must be a Future Shop related video board, because the boxes they are unpacking them has the viddeo boad destined for Furture shop.

When is the future shop supposed to be opening?

A sales guy at the FS up the street says in two months, so sometime in November if he's right

That sounds realistic. I couldn't see much of the major retail in there missing the most important shopping time of the year.

what's so funny about it?

The descriptions; they make me laugh. Dundas Square is many things, but certainly not "hip," and I'm not too sure what metropolitan is supposed to mean in that context. And, obviously, the fact that it calls torch "spectacular." But, more than anything else, the way it tries to sell the square as a "destination venue" by going on about how the space will "attract, direct and inspire visitors."

...the way it tries to sell the square as a "destination venue" by going on about how the space will "attract, direct and inspire visitors."

And possibly blind them.

This place will be good, no doubt.

100_0330-1.jpg

Yeah, I guess, but they already have 2 megaplexs, which look really good from the highway. However I never actually go there in person. I will be going to Yonge & Dundas Square when it is completed.

I'm really looking forward to:

Interior network advertising screens ( seems interesting!)
Exterior Advertising ( started out Superbad..now looks slightly better)
Food Court & Restaurants ( I will be on the patio.)
Adidas store!! - (head to toe in adidas trackers for me)
The last part of the development project at 277 Victoria and Hakim Opitical.
Hotel Condo and Tower?? hopefully it wont take 10 years to complete.

With those fake fans, one has to wonder if those ventilator shafts are fake as well.

Back