News   Mar 28, 2024
 628     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 375     0 

1 King W movie filming tonight?

Bentley

Member Bio
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone was downtown by 1 King W tonight but around 10pm there was a movie filming. Normally I wouldn't even mention it, but this wasn't just any filming. Yonge St was blocked off at Wellington, and there was a helicopter with a spot light flying aggressively around the penthouses at 1 king, literally meters away. There was a tonne of commotion, and if I had to guess I'd say this was a big budget blockbuster being filmed.

If anyone knows what movie is being filmed, post up!

Whoa! Imagine living in one of those suites and somehow not being aware of the filming.. hahaha! Getting out of bed and seeing this helicopter hovering metres away from your window! :D

MaxPayneFilm-Mar16,08(6).jpg

MaxPayneFilm-Mar16,08(7).jpg

MaxPayneFilm-Mar16,08(8).jpg

MaxPayneFilm-Mar16,08(9).jpg

MaxPayneFilm-Mar16,08(13).jpg

MaxPayneFilm-Mar16,08(18).jpg

Harry made it to 5th Avenue.
MaxPayneFilm-Mar16,08(21).jpg

I noticed the unusually bright helicopter lights in my living room last night from around 9-11pm. I thought something unusual was going on.

I also heard/saw helicopters overhead last night... and was wondering what was going on. I cant wait for this movie to come out. I loved the game.

it could be our version of Montreal's Metropolitan entrance at Square Victoria....

that being said - that entrance is iconically NYC subway... while they're talking about redoing some of the subway entrances downtown right now, they're for different designs.. how about we design just one to make iconically Toronto that we can apply to all the open air stairway etnrances?

Whoa! Imagine living in one of those suites and somehow not being aware of the filming.. hahaha! Getting out of bed and seeing this helicopter hovering metres away from your window! :D

hahhahaha

i was thinking the same thing. this past weekend my sister-in-laws brother, who is a helicopter pilot, was mentioning how he is going to land a helicopter in my brothers backyard for the kids in the summer. i was sitting there thinking "are you guys going to tell your neighbours" could you imagine, one morning u wake up, look out ur window and u see three houses down a helicopter landing in the yard. you'd have to think something like "who the hell are my neighbours? what do these people do?"

Back