488     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 528     0 

$1,000 for a lead

newstart

Member Bio
Reaction score
Ok, I'm desperate!!

Can anyone get me a lead for nice, safe, condo rental starting NOW (Sep 30) for 3-6 months. If so, I'll pay you $1,000 - otherwise I'm in a hotel which is crazy expensive. Must be right near a subway please.

HELP

Pep'rJack,

Now that the nice new member newstart is giving you $1,000 for your leads, are you going to be buying a round of drinks for UT?

scroogemcduck.jpg

"Drinks for all my friends!"

Barfly.jpg

This option is expensive, but if you're desperate enough to consider a hotel you might want to look into it.

A handful of companies in Toronto specialize in "corporate stay" accommodation, which generally means an apartment (furnished or unfurnished) in a relatively new and well located condo building. The terms (length of stay) are flexible and this sort of deal usually appeals to people who require something more than a short hotel stay but do not want to have to enter into a long term lease arrangement.

There's a fairly new condo/apartment building on St Joseph St. just 3 blocks from Queens Park that I believe has short term rentals http://www.glengrove.com/downtown/stjoseph.htm The "downtown" link on the left side of the page shows other buildings that they deal with as well.

Another company that deals with this sort of thing is Del Suites http://www.delsuites.com/ If you click "the locations" at the top of the page you'll see the buildings they have available.

If you Google "short term accommodation toronto" you'll see other companies that offer units as well, but I think the two companies mentioned above are better established than most.

As I said, this is a really expensive option, but I thought I'd pass it along in case you're really in a bind.

Good luck!

Why not just rent a furnished room in a house in the Annex? Imo much better than tossing $1500/month down the drain. Much more character, you get to actually meet your neighbours (gasp) and you'll enjoy the beautiful Annex vibe. $500-$700/month depending on what you want.

Ok, I'm desperate!!

Can anyone get me a lead for nice, safe, condo rental starting NOW (Sep 30) for 3-6 months. If so, I'll pay you $1,000 - otherwise I'm in a hotel which is crazy expensive. Must be right near a subway please.

HELP

what if it's near a mr sub instead? ;)

p.s, i hope things work out.

Back