Toronto 135 Yorkville | 46.33m | 11s | Camrost-Felcorp | WZMH

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
If you're familiar with the Yorkville Plaza redevelopment of the former Four Seasons Hotel at 21 Avenue Road, you will know that there are three components to the redevelopment. The first was the conversion of the hotel to condos called the New Residences of Yorkville Plaza, the second is the new south condo tower called Cumberland at Yorkville Plaza, and the third was to be a 10-storey tall high-end boutique condo to the east of the former hotel tower on Yorkville Avenue. That building is no longer going to be residential condos, but will be an office condo building with retail at street level.

It's going to be called 135 Yorkville, it's designed by WZMH Architects, and construction will be getting under way in the next month or so with occupancy slated for the summer of 2016. It will be 11 storeys tall and 46.6 metres high.

135YvilleHeroStr778.jpg

There will be more up in a dataBase file soon!

Attachments

• 135YvilleHeroStr778.jpg
    135YvilleHeroStr778.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 3,281
Oh hey I like this a lot ! Office use makes me happy in general : ) Did they already sell some of the units though, otherwise its odd they're already starting ??

The website does not include floor plans for the 9th, 10th, or 11th floors… so maybe Camrost-Felcorp will be moving their head office into those floors? Either that, or yes, those are sold already.

Floor plans indicate that the full-floor ground floor retail could be a two-storey unit if purchased that way.

The website does not include floor plans for the 9th, 10th, or 11th floors… so maybe Camrost-Felcorp will be moving their head office into those floors? Either that, or yes, those are sold already.

Floor plans indicate that the full-floor ground floor retail could be a two-storey unit if purchased that way.

Good observation ! I bet you're right.

Toronto in general needs more office space.

This project will blend in nicely with the 2 new buildings there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what the story at 94 Cumberland was. I'm sure the city didn't let this space go easily. Did it go to the OMB?

89277_2.jpg

Attachments

• 89277_2.jpg
    89277_2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 2,425

Back