Toronto River City Condos Phase 3 | 99.66m | 29s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

raptor

Member Bio
Reaction score
From http://www.waterfrontoronto.ca/uploads/documents/ceo_report___public_1.pdf:
Urban Capital’s Phase 2 construction is progressing well with occupancy targeted for early 2015. Current sales figures show 85% sold. Urban Capital has presented their schematic designs for Phase 3 to the Design Review Panel. The proposed design includes a tower that is approximately six storeys taller and with a smaller floorplate than what was contemplated in the West Don Lands Block Plan. The Design Review Panel provided support for the project to proceed to the next phase of design. Waterfront Toronto will work with Urban Capital to further review the proposal, including any associated applications for municipal development approvals.

Phase 3
urbantoronto-9256-31966.jpg

Attachments

• urbantoronto-9256-31966.jpg
    urbantoronto-9256-31966.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 3,631
The rendering is pretty cool, combining the elements from both Phase 1 and 2. Let's just hope for the buyers here that the developer learns from all of its quality issues and mistakes from Phase 1!!

What mistakes would those be? I'm going to be moving in the next 1-2 years and River City is on my list so I'd like to know what your thoughts are on the whole project.

I really don't know what to think of it. It will probably turn out great though. I was wondering when we were going to see movement on this as well, I noticed that they were doing soil testing yesterday. (I got a nice long look at the site while my GO train sat there for an hour and fourty minutes due to delays... hell on earth.)

Wow. This project is turning out to be a real gem. The Phase 3 rendering looks amazing too.

Back