News   Sep 26, 2024
 747     0 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 1.5K     4 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 806     0 

Ontario Northland/Northern Ontario Transportation

I'd like to see a Sudbury - Sturgeon Falls - North Bay - Toronto train that runs on the off days for the Northlander. Thereby giving North Bay and southwards 7 days a week service.
Sudbury is served by the Canadian 3x per week.

Running passenger trains on existing track requires investment. Who's going to pay for it?

I'd like to see a Sudbury - Sturgeon Falls - North Bay - Toronto train that runs on the off days for the Northlander. Thereby giving North Bay and southwards 7 days a week service.

I was under the impression that the Northlander will be 7 days a week for at least half the year. Would your plan only be for when isn't 7 days a week?

Sudbury is served by the Canadian 3x per week.

Running passenger trains on existing track requires investment. Who's going to pay for it?

Sudbury is only served twice a week, not 3 times a week. And, we already do pay for it. So, maybe we pay more to get something more useful.

I was under the impression that the Northlander will be 7 days a week for at least half the year. Would your plan only be for when isn't 7 days a week?
Run it later in the day. Even 12 hours later. So, if the Northlander leaves at 4am, why not have this one leave North Bay at 4pm.

Back