Hamilton The Design District 41 | ?m | 31s | Emblem Developments | Arcadis

Come on, fellas. Pretty much everything suggests two towers for now, and probably for a very long time, and maybe forever.

It says that it is a "two structure" project - whatever that means. Could mean completely nothing. It still quotes the 908 unit count, which is for all three towers, for example.
As @TheHonestMaple noted in another thread, it could just mean that the third tower is on hold until they sell more units as interest rates come down.

Today:
1000011780.jpg
1000011783.jpg

So if this was the case what would happen they would finish off the podium and then pull the crane that would be used for construction of the third tower off-site until construction can go ahead or would they just leave that crane in place That's my curiosity as they have all three cranes currently working due to the size of the podium

So if this was the case what would happen they would finish off the podium and then pull the crane that would be used for construction of the third tower off-site until construction can go ahead or would they just leave that crane in place That's my curiosity as they have all three cranes currently working due to the size of the podium
I suspect they will leave it if they plan to build. The two towers that we know for sure are under construction are likely 2+ years away from completion, so the site will still be active. I only see the third tower start being delayed by maybe 6-18 months max as they work to sell the remaining units.

Back