IMG_3518.jpeg

IMG_3519.jpeg

IMG_3520.jpeg

IMG_3521.jpeg

IMG_3522.jpeg

Today. Unexpected view from Glen Rd bridge / Rosedale Ravine

View attachment 598659

Ahem...............

While you were visiting the neighbourhood we UT'ers call Capizzano Central ....... did you think to photograph the bridge you were on....?

Because the thread for that bridge has not been updated with a completion photo series.

Ahem...............

While you were visiting the neighbourhood we UT'ers call Capizzano Central ....... did you think to photograph the bridge you were on....?

Because the thread for that bridge has not been updated with a completion photo series.

I think they mean the Sherbourne bridge, as the Glen road bridge project is definitely not completed LOL

Ahem...............

I was referring to the bridge on Glen Rd that crosses over the ravine north of South Dr. I forgot there’s the pedestrian bridge / tunnel further south. Is there a thread for that? They’ve replaced the bridge and built a long ramp (for accessibility) on the north side of Bloor just east of Sherbourne, and are now working on the tunnel. I suspect it’s running behind and over budget, just like 80% of public works in Toronto.

IMG_3693.png

I was referring to the bridge on Glen Rd that crosses over the ravine north of South Dr. I forgot there’s the pedestrian bridge / tunnel further south. Is there a thread for that? They’ve replaced the bridge and built a long ramp (for accessibility) on the north side of Bloor just east of Sherbourne, and are now working on the tunnel. I suspect it’s running behind and over budget, just like 80% of public works in Toronto.

Yes there is..........:

Back