Toronto Burke Condominiums | 163.4m | 53s | Concert | Arcadis

Today

IMG_4186.jpeg

I live very close to this and while the tower is extremely bland and forgettable, I’m excited for how it will activate Howard street. They also seem to be moving very quickly (unlike their neighbours to the south, who tore up a park, dug a large hole, fenced it all off and left it vacant for the summer)

I live very close to this and while the tower is extremely bland and forgettable, I’m excited for how it will activate Howard street. They also seem to be moving very quickly (unlike their neighbours to the south, who tore up a park, dug a large hole, fenced it all off and left it vacant for the summer)
I wonder if Howard St will become the new Charles St E

Great images! I’ve always thought that the office building on the northeast corner of Sherbourne and Bloor’s days were numbered but it’s still around! Lol
Thanks! That building houses a branch of Georgian College and a language (ESL) school - or maybe they’re one and the same? Most of the ESL students seem to be Latin Americans, they’re always hanging out by the entrance smoking weed (Canada must seem like a paradise to them). I don’t think the building is in play in the near future.

Back