Hamilton 405 Main Street West | 21.05m | 7s | 3H Properties | RevelHouse

Nobody on site from what I could see, but it's a small project, so perhaps just on lunch. Much of the shoring has been done, or is complete? I don't see the shoring rig anymore:
1000005938.jpg

Honestly, I'm surprised to see this actually start construction. Given the developer I never thought this would actually get off the ground.

This is another really great low/midrise infill development. Excited to see the other proposals in this area get going as well.
With 64 Main and 78 Hughson, I'm hopeful development is starting back up in preparation for lower interest rates.

It's a bit unfortunate that it appears the Design District will only be 2 towers, and therefore significantly fewer people, but midrise development like these will make up for it I'm sure and the city will be proposing significantly relaxed and encouraging midrise zoning bylaws that will make developments like these easier. I do still have some issues with the draft regulations however and feel they are still a bit too restrictive.

With 64 Main and 78 Hughson, I'm hopeful development is starting back up in preparation for lower interest rates.

It's a bit unfortunate that it appears the Design District will only be 2 towers, and therefore significantly fewer people, but midrise development like these will make up for it I'm sure and the city will be proposing significantly relaxed and encouraging midrise zoning bylaws that will make developments like these easier. I do still have some issues with the draft regulations however and feel they are still a bit too restrictive.
I wouldn't take that article as fact. It's definitely still going to be 3 towers, the third will probably just be built last.

Back