Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

The average cost for uptown was $650k I believe. Most of us bought for lesser. Assuming the $650k multiply by 342 units. That's still not upto the budget.

They'll definitely increase prices close to current market....😄
Isn’t market rate like around there??

Me too !! I am just wondering they are contacting us? Does it mean we have to go after them for our deposits ?
No one knows exactly.

My guess is: they'll probably reach out after the court approve the project manager, letting use know that the project is moving ahead and a new manager have been approved. They'll most like state that the purchase agreement is still in force and they'll let us know what next in the nearest future.

By January/February ish, they’ll reach out with the options of either pay more money or get deposit, with a 30days timeline to decide. Deposit will most likely be processed after April 2025. Technically they can hold our deposit as long as the agreement is still in force...until April 2025.

Note that these is my opinion based of few kSV receivership I've been following.

any guess what will happen with new registration for uptowns? I bought it in April 2023 and paid 100k down but never got a response from anyone.
probably they won't change the price. 2023 price would be definitely more than current market price. So, I assume they won't amend the price. But if your outside occupancy date is April 2025, then they would amend the dates.

Is there any chance I can get my deposit back for the new Uptown registration?
If they amend outside occupancy date or price. they would give you option to get out of the contract. For me outside occupancy date is april 2025, so they have to amend the dates for sure.

For your contract, I am not sure.

Back