Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Not capped I believe, I doubt any fees will be over 50k? Or is that still possible. Can an amendment be done before accepting the late closing?
per the docs if i read it correct.. they hire ELM to be contractor, $60m they asking for now to precontruction, the water isssue fixing..then will ask court for to make ammendments to contracts for the dates and prices .and remaining cash to continue construction.

per the docs if i read it correct.. they hire ELM to be contractor, $60m they asking for now to precontruction, the water isssue fixing..then will ask court for to make ammendments to contracts for the dates and prices .and remaining cash to continue construction.
That's my thought as well. The tone is "we're accessing the market to determine how much more to charge the buyers..."

Can someone help me what block my unit is falling in? Suite 217
BLOCKS _SITE PLAN.jpg

View attachment 597722

Looks like occupancy date for block 5 to 9 might happen by October 2025...lol.

Wondering if they'll have to pay occupancy fee for 1 year before closing...since the last set of blocks won't be completed until October 2026 at the earliest.

Expect if the builder register the buildings individually and buys could close within 3months of occupancy.
where did you find this info?

The average cost for uptown was $650k I believe. Most of us bought for lesser. Assuming the $650k multiply by 342 units. That's still not upto the budget.

They'll definitely increase prices close to current market....😄
Early buyers paid that and cheaper but all roof garden suites 3 rd floor was close $900k, - 1 mill i have a list somewhere

Back