Toronto Lower Don Lands Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

If that were the case, why did the city invest considerable resources into traffic agents to manage box blocking?
Not to mention commit to rebuilding the Gardiner for billions of dollars rather than introduce 1-3 minutes of ground-level congestion into the average commute.

This is correct. The province never enacted MTSAs, they have no legal force or effect. The City haven't heard from the province on pending enactment since spring.
You mean just Toronto MTSAs?

Untitled.png

Untitled 2.png

Sooo.............

The work will never truly end...........

It appears the dockwalls of the Keating Channel are in very poor condition and there is a need for a thorough assessment with an eye to either rehab or reconstruction.

This from a report to the next meeting of the TRCA.

From the above:

1727103551406.png

1727103575063.png

1727103603547.png

Sooo.............

The work will never truly end...........

It appears the dockwalls of the Keating Channel are in very poor condition and there is a need for a thorough assessment with an eye to either rehab or reconstruction.

This from a report to the next meeting of the TRCA.

From the above:

View attachment 598319
View attachment 598320
View attachment 598321
None of this was determined earlier?

None of this was determined earlier?

It seems CreateTO has had at least some inkling since 2022'ish:

From the above:

1727110386179.png

Now, pre-CreateTO is an entirely different question.........................I will delegate the digging on that one to others.

I stumbled upon this recent render showing the higher density proposed for this area…

IMG_5417.jpeg

Apologies in advance for the upload quality as I had to screen shot the image from my phone to get it to upload here — finger crossed you all can see it.

So far from what I can see, the density looks ‘much’ more fitting for the area!

Edit: to share the link. https://www.waterfrontoronto.ca/new...dRxLC6VajtMyIWi4yg_aem_qOIh0ZDiLR3U7y17yaDj0w

I see the rendering shows Polson St going east to Don Roadway, as far as I know this is in plans but unfunded. I assume it will require a bridge over the "overflow" water route leading to Ship Channel.

Back