Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Work still being done at the underground parking, cant seem to talk to anybody working there as to what work is being done and who is paying them? You would think we would get updates on work being done. Brace yourselves Sept 25 coming…

Work still being done at the underground parking, cant seem to talk to anybody working there as to what work is being done and who is paying them? You would think we would get updates on work being done. Brace yourselves Sept 25 coming…
I will pass there tom morning

UPDATE

@Deanfeb @Michelle C @jbaa1 and all

New materials available on KSV website.

Project is continuing

Seeking court approval for new construction manager called ELM. Anticipated completion in 24months.

Seems like they are not asking for more money for now. They are assessing whether or not what we paid is below market and next steps.

• My opinion - feels like they are stalling to see how the market reacts to interest rate cut from now to April 2025, before telling us if they want more money or offer us to keep the prices we paid.

1726755465150.png

Last edited:
UPDATE

Project is continuing

Seeking court approval for new construction manager called ELM. Anticipated completion in 24months.

Seems like they are not asking for more money for now. They are assessing whether or not what we paid is below market and next steps.

• My opinion - feels like they are stalling to see how the market reacts to interest rate cut from now to April 2025, before telling us if they want more money or offer us to keep the prices we paid.

View attachment 597284
Its crazy.. pre- construction buying is actually buying at below market levels with intention to future gains and thats what we all did .. so lets see.. i will pass there in few minutes

UPDATE

Project is continuing

View attachment 597284
So the april2025 dates screwed up their heads now.. lol

sooo looks like September will tell us nothing wait till April for another stall….courts need to start doing their jobs. Do they realize we bought 7 years ago
Yes seems work been happening few weeks now.. Looks like most of the garage floor pilings are competed.. Spoke to guys at back lots of-them there.. Plus lots of equipments and machinery in the garage area.. , another crane too that loading small diggers and escavaters in the garage.. Guy dont know court not approved yet for ELM to strt but they working., they from a subsidiary company i guess workin for ELM

Yes seems work been happening few weeks now.. Looks like most of the garage floor pilings are competed.. Spoke to guys at back lots of-them there.. Plus lots of equipments and machinery in the garage area.. , another crane too that loading small diggers and escavaters in the garage.. Guy dont know court not approved yet for ELM to strt but they working., they from a subsidiary company i guess workin for ELM

Attachments

• IMG_8071.jpeg
    IMG_8071.jpeg
    445.6 KB · Views: 8
As in construction has started or are they just preparing the site for winter?
As in construction has started or are they just preparing the site for winter?
Not winterizing.. will start full soon once court approve cash.. but they already doing pre garage prep.. lots of small machines loaded in the garage area .plus smaller crane loading materials into garage area

I can't believe this. But it seems like it is too good to be true. I think, For now, they plan to move the outside occupancy date to 2028. Once that’s settled and everyone believes the price won’t change, they will likely adjust the price around 2027 or closer to the occupancy date.

I feel like some trap is here.

Back