Toronto The Pemberton | 215.79m | 68s | Pemberton | a—A

I hate to be that annoying person but any of our bird's-eye view contributors able to say how close we are to ground floor I still have my bet going with a few friends that 11Yvs crane will be down before it gets to ground trying to find out if I'm going to win 😂😂

I hate to be that annoying person but any of our bird's-eye view contributors able to say how close we are to ground floor I still have my bet going with a few friends that 11Yvs crane will be down before it gets to ground trying to find out if I'm going to win 😂😂
You are. I’m sure the crane goes down this month, the tower is completely topped off, only cladding for ~3 floors to be completed. I passed by The Pemberton site today, there’s around 1.5 floors to go

Today.
IMG_2732.jpeg

Too many decent-looking buildings in Yorkville lately. We need some mediocre ones to maintain our simcity cred.
Pemberton's got it covered with this impending hulking gutter-trash about to loom over the neighborhood for all to see.

One thing about them, is that they have an infinity for dumping big loads of non-sense that no one can avoid seeing.

There will be so many other tall towers nearby that this one will be mostly hemmed in and not very visible from most angles. I find it difficult to create a good render because of that...

Looking south down Bay St.:

Toronto Model 09-18-24 The Pemberton.png

Back