Toronto Queens Quay & Water's Edge Revitalization | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

Taken 26 June. Everyone that was there seemed to really like the water feature.

IMG_4410.jpeg

IMG_4416.jpeg

Howdy! So the new misting feature at Harbourfront Centre is lit at night but I can’t see it because that is past my bedtime! Can anyone take a picture of down there after dark? Thanks! 🙏

Are the wooden hydro poles still between Rees and York? I took pictures of them in 2020 and in an un-related DM exchange with Toronto Hydro I noted they never replied to my DM in 2020 asking when they would be removed. I was going to swing by the location this weekend to see if they were still there. Toronto Hydro said they could look into it if they are still there.

Are the wooden hydro poles still between Rees and York? I took pictures of them in 2020 and in an un-related DM exchange with Toronto Hydro I noted they never replied to my DM in 2020 asking when they would be removed. I was going to swing by the location this weekend to see if they were still there. Toronto Hydro said they could look into it if they are still there.
They were there last week!

Back