Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

Update - happy to report that the Bay concourse is dewatered, cleaned and reopened - with only a vague hint of a chemical scent in the air. Unfortunately the smell in the moat is gross - less urine, more sewer and lord know what else.

AoD
wonder if they can powerwash the moat over the next couple evenings.

wonder if they can powerwash the moat over the next couple evenings.

The issue here isn't the solution (i.e. cleaning - which is self-evident) - but jurisdiction. Who manages that space? It seems to be orphaned, with no one taking day-to-day responsibility and that's unacceptable.

AoD

The issue here isn't the solution (i.e. cleaning - which is self-evident) - but jurisdiction. Who manages that space? It seems to be orphaned, with no one taking day-to-day responsibility and that's unacceptable.

AoD
City manages the moats:
IMG_9007.jpeg

as much sense as showing GO buses on the train departure board.
Buses and trains actually actually used to share the same departure screens! It made about as much sense as it you’d imagine (hopefully you imagine that it doesn’t make sense):
IMG_5031.jpeg

City manages the moats:View attachment 581281

Buses and trains actually actually used to share the same departure screens! It made about as much sense as it you’d imagine (hopefully you imagine that it doesn’t make sense):View attachment 581282
I fail to see how GO bus departures shouldn't be on the same screen as GO train departures. The fact that they have been separated irritates me to no end. Do they really expect people to just look at their phones instead?

I fail to see how GO bus departures shouldn't be on the same screen as GO train departures. The fact that they have been separated irritates me to no end. Do they really expect people to just look at their phones instead?
Valid complaint. I think the happy medium for all arguments is to put busses and trains on adjacent screens. At the very least sort the table with trains first, a separator, then busses.

Back