Social at Church + Dundas (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

Hi there, does anyone have a parking available for rental? I moved in last week, and I was not able to find a parking place. There is no notice board in the building, and the management office added me to the waiting list, while I don't know how long it would take...

Hi there, does anyone have a parking available for rental? I moved in last week, and I was not able to find a parking place. There is no notice board in the building, and the management office added me to the waiting list, while I don't know how long it would take...
Hi, If you don't get a parking by next Friday I'm happy to rent out mine to you, thanks.

Hi, If you don't get a parking by next Friday I'm happy to rent out mine to you, thanks.
Hi! Thank you for your reply! I just saw the reply today, and I I am still looking for parking.

My number is 647-936-0994, please let me know if your spot is still available for rent. :)

For all the homeowners reading this, a few key issues in my unit:

- All the gaps between wall and window frame need to be caulked and sealed properly, all 4 sides including the top - I believe otherwise overtime air will start leaking out/in
- Check your caulking in the washroom, they should be fully applied alongside the shower tile wall and sink area, don't want water to get into those areas where they shouldnt be at
- Check your undermount kitchen sink (if the gaps between the countertop and sink are increasing already/big enough for water/stuff to get through, a little bit is tolerable but if you see something about 0.5cm then this needs to be addressed) - mine started falling out already lol...they re-attached and reapplied the sealant and did a thorough check, hope this time it lasts longer

Basically, keep your eyes on all the important gaps and see if the filling/caulking material has been properly and fully applied.

Other issues I had won't likely increase the maintenance fee quickly over time and mostly are aesthetics-based.

Back